Benefits of Selling Homes to Cash Investors
Most properties are sold on the open market, where real estate agents show houses to interested families hoping to purchase a new home.
Putting your home on the market is generally a good way to get the most value you can out of your home. But it does require a lot of expenses:
- Frequent maintenance to make sure the house is in order.
- Repairs of any parts of the property that are related to selling it.
- Renovations and restorations to make the home more desirable.
You also spend a lot of a finite resource: time. Selling a home takes a lot of time, a lot of work, and a lot of patience.
Why Sell Your Home to Cash Investors?
Companies like Homestead Group here in the Sacramento County and surrounding areas buy homes for cash in days, not weeks. We can come to your home, assess it, make a cash offer, and send the money your way – often closing in 10 days or less.
Cash home purchases do usually come at a discount. But there are many benefits to selling your home to cash investors including, but not limited to:
- Selling As Is – Cash investors, like Homestead Group, require nothing on your end. You don’t have to pay for any repairs, fix any broken areas, or even clean your home if you don’t want to. We’ll buy it as it sits right now and do all the work ourselves.
- No Out of Pocket Payments – When you sell your home to Homestead Group, and other home buyer cash investors, you pay nothing you don’t want to. You don’t have to pay for cleaning. You don’t have to pay any closing payments. You don’t have to pay any real estate fees. If you wanted to, you could even leave all your stuff and we’d dispose of it ourselves.
- All Homes – We buy all homes, in any condition, from any homeowner, even if the home is otherwise unsellable on today’s market. New, old, remodeled or in disrepair, there is no home that a cash investor is unwilling or unable to purchase. We want to buy your home.
- Fast – Perhaps the best benefit of selling a home to a cash home buyer is that the process is fast. For some homeowners, like those that recently lost a job, can’t afford repairs, inherited a home, or are near foreclosure, our ability to buy your home quickly helps make sure that you have sold your home as soon as possible.
There are many ways to sell a home. If you believe that your home is ready for market already, you have a lot of time and money to invest in selling it, and your priority is to get the most out of its value, then the traditional open market may be the best choice.
But for those that need to be able to sell their home quickly, cash home investors are often a great option. It’s simply a matter of your own situation. To have us view your home and provide you with a quote, please call us today at 916-662-1696.